Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

This Thanksgiving Frank and Family joined the Ohio Digney's. We had a very nice time.. it was short but we all enjoyed a nice and relaxing day together.

We are now getting ready to get into the swing of Christmas. Decorating will start tomorrow, and then the Holiday fun will start... Christmas Parade, Christmas walk, Jingle Bell race/walk, cookie exchange, Holiday Lights at the Zoo, Cookie Decorating at Grant's... and anymore fun we can find.

Today I got up early to hit Wal-Mart....it really wasn't that bad, then a stop at K-mart. Which our Marysville K-mart just... well I just have to laugh. I was talking to a person in line behind me.. I was saying how I could understand why they did not have all their registers open, because you know how Black Friday just snuck up on all of us this year! As of right now, I think I can pretty much say, I am done with shopping. I am happy with the variety of things the boys are getting, I think they will be very happy Christmas morning. After K-mart, I ran through McDonald's to bring breakfast home to the guys before heading to work... I got home at 7:30 and EVERYONE was still sleeping!! Why doesn't everyone still sleep when I can and want to sleep in? So, I left the McDonald's and heading to work.

Pacer was closed Thanksgiving and the day after, and then closed again Christmas Eve and Christmas Day... opened the day after Christmas (Friday)... Well... they were looking for volunteers to work the day after Thanksgiving and if you worked that day you can have the day after Christmas off!! Waaaa Hoooo!!! 5 days off at Christmas!! It was SO worth working the day after Thanksgiving.

Saturday and today we did much of nothing. We did get our Christmas decorations out and the Christmas tree is up. This year is fun, the boys understand that Santa is coming, but they don't understand why he has not come yet, they get excited each time they walk into the family room and see the Christmas light all lit up on the tree. It's going to be a GREAT Christmas.

Hope you all enjoyed the holiday and are ready all the fun yet to come.

No comments: